Hi there! Are you looking to kick-start your sales career and want to learn more about the newest technologies and software on the market? Do you want to work closely with an experienced Business Development Manager on the DACH market? We have just the role for you!
Aexus is making technology and software companies successful by assisting fast-growing organizations in all aspects of the commercial process. Our mission to improve the world by means of innovation started in the year 2000 and we now have a team of 150+ professionals which are working towards it. In Europe we have offices across several countries such as the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, the United Kingdom, and Czech Republic. But do not worry! We facilitate remote working, and we’ll make you feel welcomed in the fun and multicultural Aexus family, no matter where you are located.
Our DACH team is looking for the right Sales Support Representative who is ambitious and energetic, loves a challenge and is motivated to grow into a sales expert.
As a Sales Support Representative you will be working closely with one of our successful Business Development Managers on the DACH market, assisting them in communication with the top management of multiple high-growth tech companies in their business development projects. Together with your BDM, your job is to acquire strategic partners for these tech companies. As Sales Support you will be involved in lead generation, prospect research, lead qualification, pitch creation, go-to-market planning, and the practical contact work. All of this while actively gaining valuable knowledge of the complete sales cycle and adding value to your professional network!
At Aexus, you’ll enjoy
- An inspiring work environment where you can develop your professional sales skills.
- An autonomous and open working culture.
- Training and certification through the Aexus Sales Academy.
- Direct lines of communication.
- Great career potential in a quickly expanding organization.
- A great bunch of colleagues and an Aexus-Buddy!
- Working with the most innovative tech and software solutions.
- Weekly videos, stand-ups, quarterly tech-session, and team events.
- Attractive base salary and an excellent bonus scheme.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in a relevant field of study, or 1-3 years of applicable experience.
- High proficiency of German and English, spoken and written.
- You are analytical, resourceful, and persistent in your work.
- A basic understanding of innovative technologies.
- You can work under pressure and enjoy multitasking.
- You are a creative thinker, always on the lookout for new sales opportunities!
Sounds good, right? I would love to tell you more about us!