Are you a sales professional that is passionate about the newest tech innovations and wants to take their sales career to the next level? Are you looking to manage your own successful sales team at a company that offers real growth opportunities?
Let me tell you about Aexus!
At Aexus we make technology and software companies successful by assisting fast-growing organizations in all aspects of the commercial process. Our mission to improve the world by means of innovation started in the year 2000 and we now have a team of 150+ professionals which are working towards it. In Europe we have colleagues across several countries such as the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Czech Republic and the United Kingdom. But do not worry! We facilitate remote working , and we’ll make you feel welcomed in the fun and multicultural Aexus family, no matter where you are!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
As Jr. Sales Manager you take charge of the introduction of highly innovative software technology solutions to the DACH market. Your role will start by working on new business activities together with your partners at a strategic level. From defining a joint go-to-market strategy and business planning to initiating and managing multi-level sales processes, from initial contact to closure. You will be the leading key success factor for 2-3 highly innovative, advanced software and technology companies while actively adding value to your professional network.
As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for managing, coaching and developing a sales team consisting of Sales Executives and Business Development Managers. The first member of your team will be assigned to you after you have proven you master partner management and business development and you’re ready to start your managing position. This can happen within a time frame of 3-6 months which means that from the very start you will be shadowing a Sales Manager in order to understand the role better.
- The first person will be assigned to you right after you have demonstrated competence in the BDM role.
- 1 additional team member per month to be assigned after you have proven your management skills.
At Aexus, you’ll enjoy
- A full-time position remote in Germany and / or in our office in Berlin or Cologne.
- An inspiring work environment where you can practice your creative sales skills.
- Autonomous working culture – You are responsible for your work and the freedom to implement your own ideas.
- Direct lines of communication with the Management team.
- Development possibilities through a variety of internal and external training opportunities
- Contribution to the development of several fast-growing innovative organizations.
- The chance to build and manage a strong sales team.
- A nice bunch of colleagues and a Sales Manager as Aexus-Buddy!
- The opportunity to grow into a Sales Manager within 6 months depending on your performance.
- An excellent bonus scheme.
- A completed bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- 3+ years of professional experience in new business development or customer acquisition.
- Fluency in German and English, written and spoken.
- A solid understanding of the business markets, culture in the DACH region.
- You are result oriented, enjoy taking responsibility and showing initiative.
- A true self-starter that can operate independently and can be a trusted team member.
- You show strong leadership abilities.
- Innovative thinker, always on the lookout for new business opportunities.
- You will insure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
You get extra points if
- You are tech-savvy and passionate about SaaS and digital products
- You have experience in tech sales.
If you are a positive, pro-active person that wants to step-up in their career and you have what it takes to manage a successful sales team, this is just the role for you! You can apply directly or reach out to me (Alexandra Melicov) via email or WhatsApp.
Looking forward to our call!