Aexus makes technology and software companies successful. We assist fast-growing, innovative technology and software companies in all aspects of the commercial process from proposition development and go-to-market planning to inbound marketing and outbound sales. Established in 2000 we have a team of over 100 professionals across several European regions such as the Benelux, DACH, Southern and Central Europe, the UK, and the Nordics.
We are currently looking for a Corporate Recruiter based in the Netherlands or Germany to help finding the next sales superstars. In the Netherlands, have offices in Arnhem, Eindhoven and Schiphol-Rijk but do not worry…we facilitate remote working and stay connected so you will feel part of the family no matter your location!
Good candidates are scarce and the search for these candidates can be very difficult and challenging. But as Corporate Recruiter at Aexus you know exactly how to reach the right audience both in the Netherlands and internationally. Because of the multiple offices in Europe your work will be very international. If you don’t have any experience working internationally, we would like to introduce this to you. With our other recruiter you will work on the expansion of Aexus. A challenging job! You steer on data and you know via which channels we achieve the best results. You will work both operational and tactical!
What Do We Expect From You?
- You completed a Bachelor;
- You have 3 – 5 years professional experience in a similar position;
- You are fluent in English, both speaking and writing, if you also speak Dutch or German it would be awesome;
- You are result-oriented, fully independent, love getting and taking responsibility and showing initiative;
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- You think outside the box;
- You thrive under pressure;
- You are always on the lookout for new opportunities.
What Can You Expect From Us?
- The chance to develop your professional skills;
- A nice bunch of colleagues and an Aexus-Buddy!
- Direct lines of communication;
- The opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organisation;
- Weekly videos, stand-ups, quarterly tech-sessions and team events;
- Free fruit and drinks and Friday afternoon drinks;
- A laptop and smartphone.
Fill out the form, upload your resume and let us know why we should meet you.