We are looking for an HR Administrator with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. In this position, you are expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organisational and time management skills. You will have excellent administrative skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success throughout the country/ region that you will be taking the sole HR responsibility for, you should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and payroll. Top candidates will be fantastic at managing conflict and oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
HR Administrator responsibilities
- Owning all HR processes from Onboarding to Offboarding employees for the countries/region you are responsible for.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Assist with performance management and learning & development procedures.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Schedule meetings, Team events and maintain agendas.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects.
HR Administrator requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related.
- 2 years of experience as an HR coordinator or related.
- Fluent in English, also either German, Dutch and/or Spanish.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Exposure to Labour Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
At Aexus you’ll enjoy
- The chance to further develop your HR career.
- A great bunch of colleagues.
- Direct lines of communication.
- The opportunity to be part of an internationally growing organization.
- Weekly videos, stand-ups, quarterly tech-sessions, and team events.
- An attractive salary based on your experience.
- A laptop and smartphone.
Curious? I would love to tell you more about us.
Send us your CV and we could be having a chat this week! Get in touch with me (Alexandra) via email or WhatsApp if you have any questions.
Looking forward to meeting you!