Are you looking to further develop your Customer Success career and want to learn more about the newest technologies and latest software on the market? Do you want to play a leading role in building out our new Customer Success-Management-as-a-Service label? If so, then we have just the role for you!
Aexus is making technology and software companies successful by assisting fast-growing organisations in all aspects of the commercial process. Our mission to improve the world by means of innovation started in the year 2000 and we now have a team of 150+ professionals who are working towards it.
In Europe, we have offices across several countries such as the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the Czech Republic. But, do not worry! We facilitate remote working and we’ll make you feel welcome in the fun and multicultural Aexus family, no matter where you are located.
We are looking for the right Customer Success Manager who is ambitious and energetic, loves a challenge and is motivated to work with different technologies.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be working with at least five different companies simultaneously, so not one day will be the same and your working-life can never get boring.
You will be mainly working on the DACH market and potentially other markets such as France & Spain, depending on your language skills.
You will be assisting these companies by onboarding new clients to their software platform. This is a key position, because the usage of the platform plays a big role for a successful long-term relationship.
This is where you step in.
Let’s take Germany as an example. In the current situation, clients have been acquired by a German sales executive who hands over the client to their internal Customer Success Team. If this team doesn’t have a German native working for them, it can lead to a negative Customer Experience, because now, all of a sudden, the client needs to be onboarded in English.
This is why we need you, as you will be onboarding these new clients in their native language.
At Aexus, you’ll enjoy
- An inspiring work environment where you can develop your professional sales skills.
- An autonomous and open working culture
- Training and certification through the Aexus Sales Academy
- Direct lines of communication
- Great career potential in a quickly expanding organisation
- A great bunch of mainly sales colleagues who all have their own talents
- Working with the most innovative tech and software solutions
- Weekly videos, weekly DACH meetings, monthly competitions and team events
- Attractive base salary
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in a relevant field of study, or 2-5 years of applicable experience in the field of Customer Success, Customer Support and/or Customer Service
- High proficiency of German and English, spoken and written
- Ideally, high proficiency in French, Spanish or any other European language
- You have lots of patience, are a good listener, like to teach and are always in a good mood (okay not always, but most of the time ;-))
- A basic understanding of innovative technologies
- You can work under pressure and enjoy multitasking
Sounds good, right? I would love to tell you more about us!