Hi there! Are you a sales professional that is passionate about the newest tech innovations and has experience with new business development?
Join us! Together we can drive innovation and expedite change!
At Aexus we make technology and software companies successful by assisting fast-growing organizations in all aspects of the commercial process. Our mission to improve the world by means of innovation started in the year 2000 and we now have a team of 150+ professionals which are working towards it. In Europe we have colleagues across several countries such as the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the Czech Republic. But do not worry! We facilitate remote working, and we’ll make you feel welcomed in the fun and multicultural Aexus family no matter where you are!
As Business Development Manager, you take charge of the introduction of highly innovative software technology solutions to the Nordic markets. You will work on new business activities together with your partners at a strategic level. Starting from defining a joint go-to-market strategy and business planning to initiating and managing multi-level sales processes, from initial contact to closure. As BDM will be the leading key success factor for 3 highly innovative, advanced software and technology companies, while being assisted by the Sales Manager and our Inside Sales department.
At Aexus, you’ll enjoy
- An inspiring work environment where you can further advance your sales career.
- An autonomous working culture.
- Direct lines of communication.
- Contribution to the development of several fast-growing innovative organizations.
- Weekly videos, stand-ups, quarterly tech-sessions, and team events.
- A nice bunch of colleagues and an Aexus-Buddy!
- An excellent bonus scheme.
- A completed bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience in new business development or new customer acquisition (preferably from a SaaS company).
- High proficiency in English and one of the Nordic languages (Danish, Swedish, Finnish, or Norwegian).
- You are result-oriented, enjoy taking responsibility and showing initiative.
- A basic understanding of modern technologies.
- You are a creative thinker, always on the lookout for new business opportunities!
Curious? I would love to tell you more about it!
Send us your CV and we could be having a chat this week! Get in touch with Alexandra Melicov via email or WhatsApp if you have any questions.
Looking forward to having a talk with you!