Aexus makes technology and software companies successful. We assist fast-growing innovative technology and software companies in all aspects of the commercial process. From proposition development and go-to-market planning to inbound marketing and outbound sales. Aexus was established in 2000 and has a team of 150+ professionals. We have employees all across several European countries such as the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, the United Kingdom and the Czech Republic. In Germany we have colleagues all across the country and a physical office in Düsseldorf.
As Business Development Manager, you are responsible for the introduction of highly innovative software technology solutions across the DACH-region. You will work on new business activities together with your partners at a strategic level. Starting from defining a joint go-to-market strategy and business planning to initiating and managing multi-level sales processes, from initial contact to closure. You will be the leading key success factor for two / three highly innovative, advanced software and technology companies. You will be assisted by the Sales Manager and our Inside Sales department.
What Do We Expect From You?
- You completed a (commercial) Bachelor;
- You have 4 – 6 years professional experience in a similar position;
- You speak and write (corporate) German and English fluently;
- You speak and write another Northern European language (Dutch or Swedish) fluently;
- You are result-oriented, fully independent, love getting and taking responsibility and showing initiative;
- You think outside the box;
- You thrive under pressure;
- You are always on the lookout for new opportunities.
What Can You Expect From Us?
- The chance to develop your professional sales skills;
- Training and certification via the Aexus Sales Academy;
- A nice bunch of colleagues and an Aexus-Buddy!
- Direct lines of communication;
- The opportunity to provide input and thus contribute and be part of several fast growing companies at the same time;
- Weekly videos, stand-ups, quarterly tech-sessions and team events;
- An excellent bonus scheme;
- A laptop and smartphone.